This clinic will get you comfortable with handguns via a performance focused methodology. Course topics are flexible and pace is variable to best accommodate a spectrum of skill levels.
Learn how to safely handle a firearm. This non-live fire clinic exposes you to safe and fun firearms education. Though it is designed for beginners, all of our methods are geared towards performance.
Waypoint Shooting School wants you to get a good start on your journey to being a responsible and safe firearms owner. This clinic will educate you on how to interact with modern handguns as well as how to use them safely. Take part in a fun and informative look at firearms use and ownership.
Designed for the first timer in mind, this clinic requires no previous experience. Just bring a willingness to learn and an open mind. Receive one-on-one instruction and help to increase your safety, confidence, and proficiency. This course is taught in a “half-day” format to keep things light.
Requirements: Must be legally allowed to interact with firearms.
- Notebook and pen
- NO LIVE AMMO OR FIREARMS
- Snacks and water for a half day
- Sunscreen, insect repellent (if outdoors)
- Ball cap or hat, sturdy footwear (if outdoors)
- Firearms safety and range etiquette
- Modern handgun nomenclature
- How to interact with and handle handguns
- Basic handgun operation
- Basic Grip and stance
- Further opportunities for learning
Be Prepared for:
- Training outside in any weather (if outdoors)
- Day length of 3-5 hours
- Minimal physical exertion (standing , small amounts of movement,)
- Self and group evaluation while working around others with a commitment to learning